Look at those beautiful curls lily, hope you are having an amazing time. Love and miss you loads but I'm sure you are having a blast, we all love and miss you, Nino sends a big slobbery kiss xxx
Packed, ate breakfast and on the beach by 9:30am! Some wanting to chill, make sandcastles and collect shells. Others went back out on the water, mostly paddleboarding.
Great jump Julesy! Looks so much fun! X
ReplyDeleteThe whole day looks great....think I spotted your jump Leo x
ReplyDeleteBrilliant jump Fran! Love from Mum, Dad, Clem and Twinkle xxxx
ReplyDeleteLook at those beautiful curls lily, hope you are having an amazing time. Love and miss you loads but I'm sure you are having a blast, we all love and miss you, Nino sends a big slobbery kiss xxx
ReplyDeleteSo cool. Looks like you've had the best time. Great photos again. Hope everyone holding up!!🤣
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are all having a blast! Certainly have the weather for it. Remember to bring me back a stick of rock from the seaside. Wingers
ReplyDelete