A great 1st afternoon Kayaking and on the Mega SUP Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 13, 2022 A great sunny afternoon on the water, enjoyed by all. All very much looking forward to tea tonight. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments ZaraJune 13, 2022 at 9:09 AMLooks lush. Enjoy your dinner guys π²ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNatalie WooJune 13, 2022 at 9:35 AMHow lovely. Missing you already and it's not even been 24hrs!!!! Looks like a fab venue.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJune 13, 2022 at 9:47 AMWow what lovely weather, hope you've all had a fun day and enjoy the dinner! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMel GarnettJune 13, 2022 at 9:50 AMHope you are all having a fun time. Enjoy your evening ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJennyeyebrowsJune 13, 2022 at 10:00 AMGeorge, hope you're having a great time. Love Mum and Dad xxxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyIKJune 13, 2022 at 10:29 AMLooks great, I am jealous π. Miss you Izabela❤ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyWebbsJune 13, 2022 at 10:47 AMSounds like a high energy afternoon - enjoy tea and hope you get some sleep! Enjoy Leo....xxxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyH NorthJune 13, 2022 at 12:24 PMWish I had the chance to go an a mega SUP with you today Oliver (but I know you'll be glad I'm not with you). Love Mum xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAbiJune 13, 2022 at 12:24 PMWow it looks lovely! Was thinking of you all having lunch at the beach whilst I was in my tiny hot office at work! Love you Mima have a great time xReplyDeleteRepliesReplySophieJune 13, 2022 at 12:25 PMLooks amazing. Enjoy Toby and the rest of year 6. XxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHelen PickfordJune 13, 2022 at 12:29 PMWow, we’re all very jealous, hope you’re having fun ben xxxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLaura JonesJune 13, 2022 at 12:34 PMLooks lovely! Hope you’re all having a great time. Love you Milo xxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBrunoJune 13, 2022 at 1:00 PMLooking cool Dylan in your shades! Kayaking is so much fun so jealous πReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAshley jonesJune 14, 2022 at 2:56 AMLooks amazing.Hope your having fun jess love mum and dad xxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJohnJune 14, 2022 at 3:19 AMLooks awesome Jules, hope your having fun π Dad xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Pirate Sailing June 16, 2022 We had an enjoyable relaxing sail out today. Not much wind at all, so we didn’t manage to get any treasure. Heading down to the beach… Read more
Our last morning & Farewells June 17, 2022 Packed, ate breakfast and on the beach by 9:30am! Some wanting to chill, make sandcastles and collect shells. Others went back out on the water, mostly paddleboarding. Read more
Looks lush. Enjoy your dinner guys π²
ReplyDeleteHow lovely. Missing you already and it's not even been 24hrs!!!! Looks like a fab venue.
ReplyDeleteWow what lovely weather, hope you've all had a fun day and enjoy the dinner!
ReplyDeleteHope you are all having a fun time.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your evening
George, hope you're having a great time. Love Mum and Dad xxx
ReplyDeleteLooks great, I am jealous π. Miss you Izabela❤
ReplyDeleteSounds like a high energy afternoon - enjoy tea and hope you get some sleep! Enjoy Leo....xxx
ReplyDeleteWish I had the chance to go an a mega SUP with you today Oliver (but I know you'll be glad I'm not with you). Love Mum x
ReplyDeleteWow it looks lovely! Was thinking of you all having lunch at the beach whilst I was in my tiny hot office at work! Love you Mima have a great time x
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing. Enjoy Toby and the rest of year 6. Xx
ReplyDeleteWow, we’re all very jealous, hope you’re having fun ben xxx
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely! Hope you’re all having a great time.
ReplyDeleteLove you Milo xx
Looking cool Dylan in your shades! Kayaking is so much fun so jealous π
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing.Hope your having fun jess love mum and dad xx
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome Jules, hope your having fun π Dad x
ReplyDelete